-
May 30th, 2007, 09:12 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
YEAH!!! Amy! I am soooooooooooooo happy for you!
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
May 30th, 2007, 12:41 PM
#12
Inactive Member
YAY!! thanks guys
hasn't sunk in yet...probably won't for years [img]tongue.gif[/img]
now my fone is ringing off the hook...for teacher assistant and special ed assistant jobs...i think BUbba thinks I should have taken one of those...they are in town.... but
er...
NO!
-
May 30th, 2007, 01:15 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
-
May 30th, 2007, 02:13 PM
#14
Inactive Member
you forgot to get a calculator..
-
May 30th, 2007, 03:45 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
Congrats chloeeee!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
May 30th, 2007, 09:08 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im thrilled for you!!!!!!! I didnt see this thread and read the other one..now im just over the moon for you..I knew someone was going to grab you soon!!
You'll have the lil one when the time is right..i just know it.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
May 31st, 2007, 12:13 AM
#17
HB Forum Owner
Congrats Amy! That is great news. There's going to be a bunch of lucky 4th graders come Sept. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
May 31st, 2007, 11:28 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Couldn't be happier for you my demon.....
You deserve it. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
June 2nd, 2007, 08:22 PM
#19
Inactive Member
rawk on my little demon...best news ive heard in a long time...things are gonna go just right for you now...new job good life and twins in your future... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks